Providing exceptional customer service also leads to customer retention. Companies not only need to advertise, but must have strategies to retain business. Ask yourself: how do I or my employees serve our customers? Are all customers the same? If you want to improve this side of your business, ICBA’s brand-new Providing Exceptional Customer Service course is for you and your employees!
- Develop your customer engagement and experience strategy;
- Apply effective listening skills;
- Draw out what your clients really need, and how to add value;
- Work with difficult and demanding customers; (we all have them);
- Build strong and lasting relationships with potential and existing clients.
We’re bringing this course to Kelowna and Victoria in October, Burnaby in November, and Prince George in December. Check out www.icba.ca/training for a full course description and to register. While you’re there, take a peek at our full course list!
Not a member? Not a problem! We offer courses to members and non-members, though you’ll save on registration if you become a member with us.
If you’re interested in a private course, we would be pleased to bring the trainer directly to your office. Email our training team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on how we can bring this course or any of our other workshops directly to you.