How’s your knowledge of tendering law? Let ICBA buy you breakfast while you get an overview!
Tendering as a method of procurement can be fraught with risks as the law changes and adapts, and we want to help you. ICBA’s training department invites you to register now for our October 20 breakfast session in Burnaby, presented by a leading construction lawyer.
Here’s the course outline:
- Introduction to the law of tendering including an overview of:
- The difference between tenders and RFPs and other procurement methods
- The bidder’s obligations to the tendering authority
- The tendering authority’s obligations to the bidder
- Tendering case law update and discussion of recent decisions
- Practical tips and advice on key aspects of tendering
Interested? Register for this or any of our other training courses at www.icba.ca/training. You don’t have to be a member to take any of our courses!
Looking to hear more from our training team? Sign up for our bi-weekly training newsletter at www.icba.ca/trainingnewsletter.