<1-- End Analytics Code -->

Navigate / search

TRAINING THURSDAY: Canada-BC Job Grant

Did you know that you can get up to $300,000 per fiscal year in government funding to train your employees? The Canada-BC Job Grant is open!

The Grant is funded under the new Workforce Development Agreement, and provides funding for employers to support skills training for their current and new employees. More information can be found at www.workbc.ca/Employer-Resources/Canada-BC-Job-Grant/What-is-the-Canada-B-C-Job-Grant.aspx

The criteria features three streams this year: foundational training, technical skills training, and workforce training.

The foundational stream allows for 100 percent of eligible training costs up to a maximum of $10,000 per participant with no contribution from the employer. This stream includes apprenticeship training and safety training courses!

The technical skills training stream will reimburse 80 percent of the training costs, again to a maximum of $10,000 per participant. As an employer, you would contribute the remaining 20 percent.

The workforce training stream will return 60 percent of the costs up to maximum of $5,000 per participant, with the employer contributing 40 percent.

Most of our training courses are eligible for this grant! Check out the full list of our upcoming courses at www.icba.ca/training, or send our training team an email at training@icba.ca; they’d be happy to help you!

Leave a comment

name*

email* (not published)

website