Everyone gets angry; it’s a normal human emotion. However, we all need to learn how to deal with our anger without turning into a monster. Our Understanding Anger in the Workplace and Healthy Responses workshop on June 4 in Burnaby will give you tools to understand and manage anger constructively.
Here are the topics it covers:
- Understanding Anger (Consequences, Purpose, Payoffs)
- Early Warning Signs, Concept of Balance (Perspective, Reframing, Life balance)
- Anger Plan & Healthy Responses
- Self Intervention – Challenge Anger Causing Beliefs
- Understanding Emotions & Grounding
- Conflict De-escalation
- Building Resilience
You don’t have to be a member to take our courses, but you will save on your registration fees if you are! Register for this or any of our other courses at www.icba.ca/training. While you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to our biweekly training newsletter at www.icba.ca/trainingnewsletter.