TRAINING THURSDAY: Providing Exceptional Customer Service
In today’s competitive market, how do you differentiate you and your organization from others? How do you ensure that you’re adding value? Our Providing Exceptional Customer Service workshop will help you develop crucial customer service skills to build strong relationships with your clients, whether one-on-one or with a group.
You’ll also learn how to engage with the customer, and how to proactively recommend additional products and services to your client, as part of the overall service you provide.
In this seminar, you’ll learn to:
- Develop your customer engagement and experience strategy
- Apply effective listening skills
- Draw out what your clients really need, and how to add value
- Work with difficult and demanding customers
- Build strong and lasting relationships with potential and existing clients
Through a series of hands-on workshops, you’ll build your confidence and competitive advantage to provide exceptional customer service for existing and future customers. And, earn 1 Gold Seal Credit and 7 Group A CPD Points from BC Housing!
Our next session is in Burnaby on December 6. Then, we’re bringing it to Victoria on March 5. It’s never too early to start planning for 2019!
Register for this or any of our upcoming courses at www.icba.ca/courses.