ICBA/PROCORE EVENT: Construction Tech Breakfast, June 4, Vancouver
The construction industry moves fast. Technological challenges and advances come quickly, and businesses need to be ready.
That’s why ICBA has joined with Procore to present an ICBA event, “Construction Technology: Reshaping the Industry”, a complimentary breakfast at Vancouver’s Terminal City Club on June 4th.
Four very accomplished leaders from our industry will share their perspectives on how we can adapt and navigate our organizations through unprecedented change coming to our industry.
We expect a turnout of more than 250 attendees from our industry so it should be a great opportunity to network as well. We would be delighted if you could join so please register at the link provided below. If you would like to bring a colleague or two please register them as well or forward them this post.
How to Register:
- Click the following link – www.icba.ca/tech
- Tuesday June 4, 2019
- 7:00 – 7:45 AM – Check in / Networking / Breakfast.
- 7:45 – 9:30 AM – Panel & Q&A. Please note there will be no individual presentations (no PowerPoint), instead it will be a panel event throughout.
- 9:30 – 10:00 AM – Networking / Finish.
- Terminal City Club – 837 W Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V6C 1B6
- Dress Code – Business casual
- Cost – Complimentary – You are our guest
Panel Moderator Extraordinaire
- Tooey Courtemanche – CEO at Procore Technologies.
- Darin Hughes – President at Scott Construction
- Sheryl Staub-French – Professor at UBC Faculty of Applied Science – Department of Civil Engineering
- Steve Robinson – Owner at Pitt Meadows Plumbing & Mechanical
It’s a great panel representing a cross section of the industry so looking forward to you joining us so we can eat, drink, and learn about how to make the hard work of construction easier.