TRAINING THURSDAY: Be a Better Foreman
Becoming a foreman is an important step on the career ladder in the trades, but it can be a hard transition if you haven’t been properly trained! Our How To Be A Better Foreman course is here to help give you the tools you need to succeed in your role.
You’ll learn the fundamentals of field leadership, organization, crew morale, efficiency and productivity in our one-day course. Here’s what’s covered:
– Understanding why and how many foremen fail
– How the foreman’s role has changed
– Dealing with workplace conflict without being a jerk
– Learning how to anticipate production and jobsite issues
– Understanding general and subcontractor dynamics
– Understanding your role as a leader
– Understand how you play a major role in increasing jobsite productivity
You’ll also earn 7.5 CPD Points from BC Housing, and 1 Gold Seal Credit!
We’re offering the course in Burnaby on August 23 and December 6, in Prince George on October 25, and in Victoria on November 15. We sell out this course nearly every time we offer it so don’t miss your chance to register at www.icba.ca/courses.