This post first appeared on EnergyNow.ca.
Duke Fire Services Inc is an Indigenously owned business that is passionate about protecting the people, the land and the environment. They believe that strong partnerships with First Nation Communities will provide economic prosperity, social well-being, and respect for the people and land that they work on.
Duke Fire Services strives to be an industry leader for fire suppression. They will evolve and grow to meet the demands of different industries. Their revolutionary equipment provides fire suppression solutions for Drilling, Completions, Facilities, Pipeline, Forestry, Camps, Emergency Response and Disaster Relief.
Duke Fire Services does one thing and they do it well. They are the leaders, the experts, the innovators and their goal is to Ensure Peace of Mind for Your Most Valuable Resources.
Duke Fire Services Inc has designed and manufactured the industry leading fire fighting technology. Their CSA certified, turn key fire suppression system offers a high level of fire fighting protection to any project.
The Duke Hellfighter® foam fire suppression unit is user friendly and extremely effective when fighting fire, protecting your people, resources and equipment.
The Duke Hellfighter® is an industry leader, and can help your project by:
- 50%-90% cost savings to the client compared to conventional fire fighting (fire truck)
- 60 minutes of continuous fire suppression with the ability to refill water and foam on site for additional fire fighting capabilities.
- The ability to reach over 325’ with a 250’ hose and 50-100’ spray distance.
- Equipped with a 3000W in tank heater, an 1800W space heater and 3” Polyurethane walls with an insulation value of R22 to prevent freeze up.
- Uses an environmentally friendly Foam solution.
- Duke provides on-site orientation training and certificate.
- Duke has successfully completed a Scientific Research and Experimental Development Audit (SR&ED).
- Duke has produced 6 prototypes perfecting the Hellfighter®.
- Has the ability to operate with or without personnel
- Comes equipped with a 25’ mast light tower
- CSA Approved
- Intrinsically Safe
To learn more about Duke Fire Services, visit www.dukerentals.ca or call 1-844-GET-DUKE.