An Introduction to the Last Planner® System (Live Online Training)
FREE for ICBA Members!
BC Housing: 1.5 CPD Points
Wednesday, August 4th, 2021
Curious about the Last Planner® System and how it can help project teams improve workflow? Interested in how to use collaboration to determine how project work will be carried out? Then this session is for you!
The Last Planner® System was designed by construction for construction. Its intent is to help teams produce predictable workflow and rapid learning throughout all phases of a construction project.
Join us for this introductory workshop outlining the 5 elements of the Last Planner® System and how they are linked through continuous learning:
• Master Schedule: Outlines milestones and interim milestones for the project
• Phase Pull Plan: Collaboratively identify required activities, durations, and hand-offs
• Look-Ahead: Identify and remove constraints early
• Weekly Work Plan: Make commitments regarding what work will be completed the following week
• Daily Huddles: Stay connected and adjust the plan as needed
The presenter: Christy Nikel is the President and Principal of Lean U Consulting, located in Vancouver, BC. As a Master Lean Black Belt with more than 17 years of experience teaching and applying the tools, her goal is to share Lean thinking in a practical, effective and energizing way.
See our full course catalogue at www.icba.ca/courses