Kerry and Jordan discuss next week’s Customer Service course.
While many companies promise to deliver an incredible customer experience, some are better at supplying this than others. This virtual, live instructor lead workshop is designed for those with an existing level of customer service who wish to build their knowledge. The session focuses around six critical elements of customer service that, when a company truly embraces them, bring customers back to experience service that outdoes the competition.
What Will Participants Learn?
- To understand what a customer service approach is
- To understand how your own behavior affects the behavior of others
- To demonstrate confidence and skill as a problem solver
- To apply techniques to deal with difficult customers
- Know how to provide excellent customer service
What Topics are Covered?
- What is customer service? Who are your customers?
- Meeting expectations
- Setting goals
- Communication skills and telephone techniques
- Dealing with difficult customers and people
- Dealing with challenges assertively
- Dealing with stress
- Conducting a reflection
- The first critical element: A focus on customer service
- The second critical element: Procedures
- The third critical element: Culture
- The fourth critical element: Problem solving
- The fifth critical element: Measurement
- The sixth critical element: Reinforcement
Who should attend: Anyone working in a customer facing role who wishes to improve their performance. This is an advanced session for those who already have basic customer service skills.
Presenter: Pamela Bragg – Sarkany Management Inc.
Pamela Bragg is the owner of Sarkany Management Inc., a Human Resources Consulting firm, which offers a broad range of HR services. Pamela has a comprehensive background in executive level human resources and holds a Masters Certificate in Strategic Human Resources & Organizational Change.
October 19, 2021 – 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Missed this one? Check out www.icba.ca/courses to see when it will be offered again.