Jordan and Kerry talk about ICBA’s latest featured course.
Proposal Pursuit – Strategies for Success
1 Gold Seal Credit + 9 BC Housing CPD Points
Nov 1-3, 2022; 730-1130AM daily
Missed it? Check out icbatraining.ca for more options
Whether you are the:
– Project Owner or P3 Developer seeking qualified contractors or issuing a proposal request,
– Design Consultant creating, reviewing or participating in the process for Design Build or Integrated Project Delivery,
– General Contractor responding to any project delivery method process, or the Subcontractor new to the ”Invitation” activities,
This session will share decades of expertise from a Project Owner, Consultant and Contractor on how to make sure each partner is successful in the pursuit.
A team of multi-discipline experts will provide you with exceptional feedback, great insight and actionable strategies. We look forward to sharing this expertise with you.
In this workshop you will:
– Learn the key ingredients to prepare a successful Request for Qualification (RFQ)
– Understand the Project Owner’s mindset in soliciting a Request for Proposal (RFP) competition
– Identify “homework” to be done prior to responding to the RFQ/RFP
– Familiarize yourself with best practices when successfully responding to an RFP
– Develop a winning RFP strategy
– Recognize the same techniques for successful Subcontractor submissions
– Understand how to prepare for, manage and excel in the Interview
– Learn about Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and create ideas on how to demonstrate your CSR Strategy
– Apply learnings to an RFP case study and table your RFP mini proposal to an evaluation panel
– Enhance your presentation skills by participating in an RFP interview simulation