Spring sprung this week – as we celebrated the first day of a new season yesterday. And the Canadian Association for Mental Health was all over it!
“It’s the season of fresh starts and new beginnings, symbolized by growth and new life. It’s a time when we’re encouraged to clean our homes and organize our lives. It’s also a great time to give a little attention to renewing your mental health as well,” the CAMH says.
Sounds good to us! Among the CAMH’s suggestions:
- Create a to-do list of short-term and long-term goals that you want to complete
- Try to improve your physical health
- Begin to renew your spirit
- Work on improving your stress management skills
- Actively contribute to your community
- Live in the here and now
For more detail, check out CAMH’s full piece HERE.
Each week, ICBA’s Jordan Bateman reflects on what we’ve learned as we participate in ICBA’s Workplace Wellness Program. ICBA’s Workplace Wellness Program is helping more than 90 companies and nearly 10,000 construction professionals better understand mental health. This program is free for all ICBA members – check out icba.ca/wellness for details.