TRAINING THURSDAY: How We Choose New Courses
Have you ever wondered how the ICBA training department chooses new courses? Each year, ICBA offers hundreds of courses and provides training for
thousands of people across B.C. Our calendar is constantly updated, with new courses added several times a month. We are always searching for new and exciting presentation topics. These come in several different ways:
- Through suggestions from our students
- Requested by our members
- Following key trending ideas
- In support of new technology
- Courses that improve safety in the workplace
“Life-long learning is essential to existence. Continuous improvement requires continuous training, and companies today will only remain competitive if they have a highly skilled workforce,” says ICBA Vice-President Dr. Lindsay Langill. “Training one’s workforce is not only the correct thing to do, but is a good investment.”
New to our training calendar this year:
- Electrical Quality Management Systems
- Estimating with Bluebeam Revu and Document Control with Bluebeam Revu
- Arc Flash Safety
- Leading and Managing Organizational Change
- Responsibilities of Joint Health and Safety Committees, and many others!
Several new courses are currently in development and we can’t wait to tell you about them!
By the way, have you subscribed to our training newsletter to make sure you never miss a new course update? If you haven’t, make sure to subscribe at www.icba.ca/trainingnewsletter.
We’d love to see you in one of our courses, even if you’re not an ICBA member. Check out our full course calendar at www.icba.ca/training. Have a suggestion for a new course? Our inboxes are always open; email us at email@example.com.