TRAINING THURSDAY: Write winning proposals and effective reports
Are your proposals successful? Are your reports as effective as they could be? In our competitive world, your proposals need to be compelling, concise and articulate, and your reports need to be focused on exactly what your client needs.
Our new Writing Winning Proposals and Effective Reports course will teach you these skills. The two-part course will help you to develop the confidence and writing skills necessary to write effective proposals and reports.
In the Writing Winning Proposals workshop, you will:
- Learn about different types of proposals, from formal Request for Proposals (RFP) and related requests from vendors, to less formal proposals, estimates, and quotes
- Understand how to differentiate your proposal from others by articulating your competitive advantages
- Apply specific techniques across the planning, drafting, and revising stages for your proposal
- Understand what clients are looking for when they are evaluating your proposal
In the Writing Effective Reports workshop, you will:
- Learn about different types of reports, from formal technical reports to informal short reports
- Understand how to tailor your reports for senior management and other audience groups
- Avoid common mistakes
- Learn to craft a report work plan and structure your key sections and content
Both sessions take place on November 23 in Burnaby; you are able to register for just one of the seminars, or take both in one day. Visit www.icba.ca/training for more information on this or any of our other upcoming courses!
Looking to hear more from our training team? Sign up for our bi-weekly training newsletter at www.icba.ca/trainingnewsletter.