Communication is important, whether it’s at work or at home. Do you know your own communication style and how to work with others with differing styles? Our Communication Skills workshop February 14-15 in Burnaby will help!
This workshop is designed to improve your communication skills as a supervisor and manager, both in the office and in the field. You’ll learn effective leadership through communication skills, how to deal with difficult people, how to prepare for and facilitate meetings, and much more! Here’s the full course outline:
- Effective Leadership through Communication Skills
- Dealing with Difficult People, Conflict and Confrontation
- Assertive Training and Speaking Skills
- Communicating Motivation
- Communication through Body Language
- Managing a Good Impression to Clients
- Constructive Use of Anger and Persuasion Skills
- Anger and Conflict Management Skills
- Communicating Discipline and Termination
- Resolving Disputes through Communication
- How to Prepare for and Facilitate Meetings
- Communication through Writing Skills
- Drafting and Preparing Proper Reports and Correspondence
- Communicating Teamwork to Staff and Workers
This two-day workshop also gives you 5 Gold Seal Credits and 14 Group A CPD points from BC Housing. We’ll also be in Victoria March 6 to 7 and in Kelowna March 28-29. Register for any of our upcoming workshops at www.icba.ca/courses. If you can’t make our February course in Burnaby, we’ll be back on May 6 to 7.
We can also provide this or any of our other courses as a private session for you and your employees! You can email our training team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.