TRAINING THURSDAY: Microsoft Excel
Microsoft Excel is an integral part of most offices; let us teach you to use it!
Our Microsoft Excel for Business course will teach you to use Excel to create budgets, track costs, generate quotes and more. Participants will even a very basic knowledge of Excel will progress quickly to creating basic databases, budgets, graphs, reports and equations. Here are some of the skills you’ll learn:
- Customize excel options and views
- Create and manipulate tables
- Filter and sort data
- Apply formulas
- Use the correct syntax to insert functions
- Create and format cells and ranges
- Order and group cells and ranges
- Apply cell ranges and references in formulas and functions
- Summarize data with functions
- Apply conditional logic in functions
- Format and modify text with functions
- Create and format charts and objects
This course offers 1 Gold Seal Credit.
And if you’re looking to build on your skills, we have a Microsoft Excel Advanced course! You’ll learn to use advanced functions such as lookup and reference, conditional logic and conditional summary, and work with shared workbooks and worksheets. You’ll also earn 1 Gold Seal Credit for this course.
Interested? Our next Excel for Business course is in Burnaby December 3 and Victoria December 10. Our next Excel Advanced course is in Burnaby December 4, and Victoria December 11!
Register for these or any of our other upcoming workshops at www.icba.ca/courses.