Understanding how Provincial Sales Tax works for your construction business can be challenging, but we are! Our Get the PST Right! PST Issues for the Construction Industry breakfast will help home builders, renovators and trade contractors understand how PST applies to their business. You’ll also learn about who pays PST and how to pay it, as well as:
- When to pay PST on your goods and supplies
- How PST applies to goods for resale vs. those you install
- How PST applies to goods used to fulfill a contract outside B.C.
- When you need to be registered to collect PST
- When to charge your customers PST
- How PST applies to goods bought outside B.C.
- When you may be eligible for a PST refund and how to apply
Plus, you’ll earn 2 CPD Points from BC Housing! Our next session is January 22 in Burnaby, followed by February 26 in Victoria.
You can register for this or any of our other upcoming courses at www.icba.ca/courses.
Do you have a few minutes to help the B.C. Ministry of Finance improve the PST website? They currently have a web survey that’ll take you about five minutes; the survey can be found at www.surveymonkey.com/r/PSTwebsite.