Kerry and Jordan talk about an important upcoming HR course!
Wednesday, August 4th, 2021
11:00am – 1:00pm Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Almost everything in business depends on the competency of your employees; therefore, the people you hire are critical to your success. Just as critical is letting go of those workers who are no longer contributing to the organization. Both tasks can be difficult, even tricky if you are not well prepared. What you do not want to do is find yourself defending your practices.
In this 2 hour live, instructor-led workshop, we will introduce participants to these basic hiring and termination concepts:
– How to hire the best people possible from inside or outside of the organization to fill open positions.
– Understand your legal obligations when it comes to “for cause” and “not for cause” terminations.
– How to comply with Canadian legislation in both the hiring and termination process.
– How to identify the many forms of discriminatory hiring and termination practices.
– Some key takeaways and best practices to implement in your workplace.
While this session is part of a series, participants are not required to attend all sessions in the series or attend in any sequence. Each session can be attended independently.
Presenter: Pamela Bragg – Sarkany Management Inc.
Pamela Bragg is the owner of Sarkany Management Inc., a Human Resources Consulting firm, which offers a broad range of HR services. Pamela has a comprehensive background in executive level human resources and holds a Masters Certificate in Strategic Human Resources & Organizational Change.
Disclaimer: The content of this presentation is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice.
All courses at icba.ca/courses