ICBA Membership Services Coordinator
ICBA members are amazing. They are incredible, growing companies that are literally building British Columbia. From small owner-operator operations to some of B.C.’s largest companies, they have diverse needs: benefit plans, advocacy, training, apprenticeship management, and more.
For over 45 years, the Independent Contractors and Businesses Association has been the voice of B.C.’s construction industry. Today, ICBA represents more than 3,300+ members and clients, and is the single largest sponsor of trades apprentices in the province.
ICBA is a member-based organization, whose strength depends on the degree of engagement of its members. Our capacity to be responsive to member interests and needs is key to our continued relevance and effectiveness.
As a Membership Services Coordinator for ICBA, based in our Surrey, B.C. Head Office, you will work alongside ICBA’s regional, workforce development, and member services teams to ensure the efficient and effective functioning of ICBA’s member programs, services, and events.
The best person for this role is someone with a strong client-service background combined with exceptional administrative skills. ICBA has a lot of moving parts, so you’ll need to be a quick learner.
• Regional member support and engagement
• Regional prospect support
• Source new regional member leads and partnership opportunities
• Regional training support
• Training course administration
• Custom programs support
• Basic Moodle LMS administrations
• Online course introductions through Zoom and other platforms
• Coverage for Training Coordinator as needed
• Electronic filing
• Prepare mailouts
• Coverage for Apprenticeship Coordinator as needed
• Answer and/or route member emails and calls
• Update member data in our CRM
• Process members’ renewals and payments
• Onboard new members
• Support for events including trade shows and major ICBA events
• At least 2 years of experience in client care, membership services or training coordinator roles
• Comfortable hosting virtual events through Zoom, Teams and other platforms
• Ability to strategically develop professional relationships and recognize member needs
• Strong office and administrative skills
• Proficient with MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel (especially mail merge functions), Outlook, familiarity with MS Dynamics 365, as well as Moodle or other Learning Management Systems
• Self-motivated, organized, resourceful
• Strong communicator, tactful, able to work well alone and as part of a team
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Our members are the lifeblood of ICBA. We want someone who understands and values that. If you are excited to engage with our members and support them in growing their people and businesses, we can’t wait to meet you.
• Growth-oriented office with many opportunities to learn and develop new skills.
• This role reports to the Director of Training.
• This role is full-time, based out of our head office in Surrey.
• Flexibility will be necessary, as some member engagement initiatives occur outside of regular business hours and will require travel to regional communities.
We offer a competitive base salary package, a comprehensive benefits package, an employee wellness program, matching RRSP contributions, and we encourage professional development and pursuing learning opportunities as part of your personal and professional growth.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to Sabine Just, Director of Training at firstname.lastname@example.org.