It’s a Training Thursday tradition — Santa Claus himself joins Kerry Vital to talk about ICBA’s latest featured course.
Medical Gas Piping and Systems Installation
42 hours | beginning Feb 6 | blended online and in-person
Missed this one? Check out icbatraining.ca
Are you a certified Plumber, Steamfitter, or Pipefitter working in healthcare facilities and looking to become a certified Medical Gas Piping Installer?
This training package will provide participants with all the prerequisites that are required to write the Medical Gas Piping and Systems Installations Certification Exam to become a CSA Certified Medical Gas Piping Installer.
To view the list of the CSA Medical Gas Piping and Systems Installations Certification Exam prerequisites, please visit: https://www.csagroup.org/store/product/2422072_pc/
This comprehensive, blended learning, training package will provide plumbers, steamfitters, and pipefitters with the skills needed to install and maintain pipelines for medical gases, medical vacuum, medical support gases, and anesthetic gas scavenging systems.
This training package includes:
- Theory – 32 Hours of virtual classroom theory
- Practical Training – 4 Hours of in-person, hands-on training including brazing and purging procedures.
- Brazing Exam – A 2-hour in-person Medical Gas Performance Test (Brazed copper joint)
- Course Materials– All course materials for the theory, practical hands-on brazing training, and brazing exam will be provided.
- This package does not include the CSA Medical Gas Piping and Systems Installations Certification Exam. Participants will need to apply for this exam separately on CSA’s website: https://www.csagroup.org/store/product/2422072_pc/