Every construction project brings some element of risk with it, but you must manage those risks in order to be successful. Our November 17 Managing Risks and Disputes in Construction Projects breakfast session in Burnaby will provide practical advice on how to manage risks, and teach you strategies for dealing with disputes. Plus, you’ll earn 2.5 Group A Continued Professional Development Points from BC Housing!
Here are the topics that will be covered:
- An overview of the most frequently encountered construction claims/disputes;
- Tips for avoiding claims before they happen;
- Tips for keeping the situation from escalating too far;
- Ways to minimize exposure if claims are made;
- A discussion of alternative dispute resolution methods.
You can register for this or any of our other upcoming courses at www.icba.ca/training.
Our training department is already adding courses for 2018; keep up to date by subscribing to our bi-weekly training newsletter at www.icba.ca/trainingnewsletter.
You don’t have to be a member to take any of our courses, but it will save you some registration fees! For more information about becoming a member, visit www.icba.ca/become-a-member.