Understanding how Provincial Sales Tax works for your construction business can be challenging, but our training department is here to help! We’re hosting a breakfast seminar in Burnaby on March 23 to help home builders, renovators and trade contractors understand how PST applies to their business. You’ll also learn about who pays PST and how to pay it, as well as:
- When to pay PST on your goods and supplies
- How PST applies to goods for resale vs. those you install
- How PST applies to goods used to fulfill a contract outside B.C.
- When you need to be registered to collect PST
- When to charge your customers PST
- How PST applies to goods bought outside B.C.
- When you may be eligible for a PST refund and how to apply
Plus, you’ll earn 2 Group B CPD Points from BC Housing!
You can register for this or any of our other upcoming courses at www.icba.ca/training. And while you’re there, don’t forget to subscribe to our biweekly training newsletter at www.icba.ca/trainingnewsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest updates on our workshops!