TRAINING THURSDAY: Effective Management Skills
Are you an effective manager? Could you be better? Check out our last Effective Management Skills workshop of 2019 on December 11 in Burnaby! The most important asset of any organization is the human asset, and we want to help you achieve results.
How much untapped potential, energy, commitment and creativity currently exists within your organization, team or department? What would it mean to your culture and bottom line if you could learn to unleash just 10% more of the latent human potential?
This course is for all managers, supervisors, team leaders or anyone who is responsible for achieving results through people and who want to bring the best out in people.
Here’s some of what’s covered:
- Understanding group dynamics and how to develop team synergy
- Developing clear performance expectations for the team
- The four core elements of a high-performance team
- The principles of effective delegation
- The vital importance of developing clear “outcome-based” performance expectations whenever possible
- How to listen so that people feel understood
- How disagree someone without being disagreeable
- The essential difference between influence and persuasion
- How to deliver reinforcing or positive feedback in a manner that makes it meaningful
And much more! Plus you’ll earn 1 Gold Seal Credit and 7.5 CPD Points from BC Housing.
Visit www.icba.ca/courses for more information and to register for this or any of our other upcoming courses.